Saturday, January 31, 2009

70 Days Before My Second Debut: Movie Bonding


I went to a movie house with my little Angel. It was her first time in a movie house, and in Walter Mart-Plaridel. Immediately upon arriving, she saw Jollibee and said, “Mommy, Jollibee told me to buy spaghetti, ice cream and burger.” I laugh at her and said, “Really? Jollibee said that?” Anyway, I still bought her burger and ice cream.

We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was a feel good movie because it’s about dogs, and I love dogs. Angel loves it too but I think, she was afraid of the place because she was holding my arms throughout the movie. Especially when Harry Potter preview was shown, she covered her face by hugging my arms.

I enjoyed our first movie bonding together. Angel fell asleep on our way home.

No comments: