Sunday, February 1, 2009

69 Days Before My Second Debut: Bonding


Bonding session with two of my dear friends, Lovely and Daisy.

Lovely and I watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. We also enjoyed KFC's snack box, Pasta Bowl and Jollibee's cheesy fries. In short, food trip. Underworld is good. I get to watch the first two related movies and this is supposed to be the first. So it's like a flash back of what really happened. While enjoying the movie, Lovely and I argued on some issues regarding ASAP, although it always happen, it's a good thing because we get to express our ideas on how to make ASAP better.

We parted early because I had to attend the mass at 7p.m. and she has a meeting with some of the poll watchers for the student elections.

After mass, I met up with Daisy and had dinner at Ompong’s.

No comments: