Monday, February 2, 2009

68 Days Before My Second Debut: Panic and Appreciation


I have a seatmate in our service bus that experienced 'panic attack' this afternoon. She usually experiences this every time she will see the doctor or she receives bad news and she will relate herself with that news until she panics. Weird right?

What we do is we tell her happy stories until she calms.

----------------------

It’s ASAP 6th year anniversary! There are so many trials and problems met but this student party remains to be true to the students of BSU.

Cheers for another year of service to the students of BSU!

---------------------

Some ASAP and KALIPI members visited at our house. Mark Maclang invited me for a dinner. I was teary-eyed when he said, “Sagot ko na po, Ate Nysa. Lagi na lang ikaw eh. Para maramdaman mo naman ang mailibre naming mga anak mo.”

Now, I know, some of them appreciate my efforts and love for ASAP.

No comments: