Thursday, February 5, 2009

65 Days Before My Second Debut: Another Admirer


Another guy expressed his interest of courting me in the person of a younger brother of a very close friend.

Actually, it didn’t came as a surprise since my friend (let’s call her M) already told me that his brother (let’s call him T) has a crush on me way back college days. Now that T will be graduating from college (he’s few years younger), he has the courage to tell me his feelings. But he’s not going to court me yet. He said that courtship is very expensive. He should be financially capable and emotionally stable first.

Gosh.. (Wala akong maisip para matapos ito…)

3 comments:

ewan said...

di ka kaya mahirapang magsuklay nysa... hehe

younger ba kamo? younger ba kamo? younger ba kamo?

hehehehehe...

sige kaya mo yan....

ewan said...

eto nysa ung template: http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/template_slr-image.htm

salamat mwah!

Anonymous said...

Selos ako...Parang may karapatan eh no? Hehehe!