Wednesday, February 4, 2009

66 Days Before My Second Debut: Dating Game


There is this chain txt message I received that says: “Who do you think should be my Valentines date? Pass to your friends and see who has the most votes.” Well, as an unlitxt subscriber, I just did what the message told me to do.

Before the day ended, I got many answers, mostly fun answers.
--My officemate, Atty. Macy told me I look like Gabriella Montez of High School Musical so she thought; Troy Bolton would be the best date. Funny!
--A txtmate thought of Obama, Dingdong and Willie as my Valentines date. I said, Obama is too formal, Dingdong is Kapuso, I am Kapamilya, and Willie is in a relationship.
--My fanmate, girlfriend Bevy said she wants me to be happy so she would choose John Lloyd Cruz. Haha! I will be very happy if he’s my Valentino. That’s for sure.
--My brother Jan suggested Jericho Rosales so Ate Daye would get jealous. (Funny, Ate Daye and I had an earlier agreement. Lloydie is mine and Echo is hers.)
--A friend from far north (Jex) recommended one of their Provincial Board Member. Cute but not my type. (Naks!)
--Melody, a member of KALIPI-BSU proposed Sen. Chiz Escudero because she thinks that we can get along because we are both politically-inclined individuals. Hehe!
--Mandy, new friend suggested Jim Carrey because he wanted Ate Nysa to be happy.

--Other people offered themselves as my Valentines date: Aldrin, Richard, Nick, Marvin (also voted by his friend Poi), Philippe and Jelmer.

--Emmanuel, Allen, Fermil and Ate Elsa suggested their friends would be a great date for the Heart’s Day!

--My ever reliable friend, James said Edmund would make me happy. (Ows! Jealous!)
--My Tita Bhing told me that my best friend would be the best date. (My Tita knows best.)

--And the winner, Piolo Pascual. Hehe! Three of my friends voted for him. But it was a tie with my friend Amiel. Well, my anak-anakan in BSU and a college classmate chose him because we are close and we are both advisers of the two active organizations in BSU.

It was fun knowing my prospects. But unfortunately, I do not date on Heart’s Day unless you are my boyfriend.

No comments: