Friday, February 6, 2009

64 Days Before My Second Debut: ASAP Anniversary Celebration


Yesterday, Ernest handed me an invitation to the celebration of ASAP 6th Anniversary. I was part of the program. I will be delivering an ASAP testimonial. But since i wasn't informed ahead of time, I cannot be absent from work.

Though I didn't make it to the celebration, my brother, Kuya Jan attended the program.I ate dinner with Lovely and Third. Then they went to the ME night.

Meanwhile, some ASAP members visited me late that night and told me that the celebration wasn't that successful as what other people told me. Well, there is a problem inside the organization that sometimes, their projects are affected by the clashes.

Let's just hope that problems will be resolved so that the six years existence of the group won't be wasted.

No comments: