Monday, January 26, 2009

75 Days Before My Second Debut: Badtrip on Chinese New Year


Kung Hei Fat Choi!

It’s Chinese New Year and everyone is craving for mooncake and tikoy.

Everybody is also waiting for the
Annular Eclipse to take place in the afternoon. Annular eclipse occurs when the sun and moon are exactly in line, but the apparent size of the moon is smaller than that of the sun. Hence, the Sun appears as a very bright ring, or annulus, surrounding the outline of the moon.


I don’t know if this phenomenon has to do with what happened to me that night. I was having a good time chatting with some friends. But when somebody important to my life arrived, I was irritated. I know, I don’t have the right to complain, but I just don’t like some of his ways. It annoys me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsong Yie Wat Tsai!!!