Tuesday, January 27, 2009

74 Days Before My Second Debut: Monthly Sickness


Dilemma. Today is the first day of my monthly period. I am having dysmenorrhea (syndrome of painful menstruation characterized by severe uterus pain). Although I survived my whole day at the office, my way going home was terrible. I was sitting beside Ate Dolly, and I was crying. I don’t take med as long as I can take the pain. But when Ate Dolly saw me crying, she asked for med from her niece. She let me sleep until we arrived in Malolos. Motherly touch therapy can really lessen the pain. Thanks Ate Dolly.

---------------------

I was watching primetime tv program in Kapamilya channel (of course) when my little Angel caressed my tummy. She said, “Mommy, can you have a boyfriend now?”

I was shocked by her question. Then I laugh at her and asked, “And why should I have a boyfriend?”

Angel answered, “So you can have a baby.”

I asked her again, “Why do you want me to have a baby?”

Angel smiled, “Because I want to have a sibling.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pakitanong po kay Angel kung saan pwede mag-sign up para maging boyfriend ng mommy Nysa n'ya...Hehehe!