Sunday, January 25, 2009

76 Days Before My Second Debut: Sheika's Christening


My college friend, Jemai, welcomed her daughter Sheika into the Christian world. I was with Amiel, one of the godfathers. It's good to see babies set to embraced Christianity because I'm slowly appreciating my belief, and I know, those babies are going to the right path.

I also gaze at, together with my cousin Virgie, the Sto. Niño parade. I think, over a hundred Niños took part in the parade. I spotted familiar people. I saw Mommy Llane, with her whole family, and Niño in stroller. I was with them last year, when Drew was still 6months old. But now, he's year and a half, and I can't carry him anymore. He's heavy.

Good to be close to God while getting matured (this one’s better than getting old).

No comments: