Thursday, September 21, 2006

friendster blog


i've been lucky, i was part of the recently concluded activity of the Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas.. Basic Writing and Blogging Seminar..
so now that i am here in blogspot, i would like to maintain this account..

so i would like to transfer my write-ups from my friendster blog here in blogspot..
  • i wrote about my addiction in friendster games, zuma and luxor... during my deped days, when i had nothing to do, i played these games and actually, finished it with flying colors..
  • i also wrote my experience in MalacaƱang, where i work as Presidential Staff Assistant for almost 4 months...
  • another piece of mine is about my hectic sched as a youth and student leader...
  • my story about love..
  • my affiliation in a student political organization in Bulacan State University..
  • and my movie review..

click the link... happy reading!


No comments: