Saturday, October 25, 2008

tour guide


Last weekend, I was tasked by my very generous Kuya Eric to assist his friends from US in going to a comedy bar and to a spa.

So I prepared the itinerary, Saturday night for the comedy bar and Sunday afternoon for the Spa. I get the numbers of all the comedy bars i know, and 3 spas recommended by friends. In the end, they chose Punchline Comedy Bar and Blue Water Day Spa.

Saturday night, Punchline. They arrived ahead of time. I was with Juley. The performers are best of the bests in the comedy industry, led by Vice Ganda and Anton Diva. There are new jokes that really made us laugh out loud. Even our visitors, Kuya Ely, Kuya Mike and Ate Van enjoyed the show. (Don’t deny..) Before we parted ways, Kuya Eric called and talked to each one of us with so many habilin. It was past 2 in the morning when we left the place.

I woke up at 8am, because I have to text my college friends about the updates of our reunion. While our visitors from the US were busy conquering SM Mall of Asia.

Sunday afternoon, Blue Water Day Spa. Ate Dulce (Kuya Eric’s sister) arrived first while lovers Ate Mileth and Kuya Joel get there 10minutes ahead of us (Juley and I). The visitors came 10 minutes before 4pm (late! Hehe! Ok lang.. We’re late last night}. So we got our massage. Juley had to go earlier because of his prior commitment with college friends. Ate Dulce had to go home before our visitors finished their treatment. So I was the one left waiting for them to finish their treatment.

After our massage, we had our dinner at Gerry’s Grill, Tomas Morato, QC. We had delicious Filipino food like sisig, bulalo, ampalaya con carne (sounds Spanish) and tinomok, one of my favorites. After dinner, they dropped me off at V. Mapa in Sta. Mesa. And I carried Kuya Eric’s pasalubong for his friends and siblings.

To sum it up, I had a very busy weekend, but I’m not so tired because I had my massage and of course, laughter is the best medicine, so Vice Ganda really helped a lot. So it’s a busy fun-filled weekend. Thanks Kuya Eric! Mission accomplished…?... (sana…)

No comments: