Thursday, October 23, 2008

just before i fall in love


I told my friends, officemates and my mom about my kagagahan over Jonas, the vocalist. Happy sila para sa'kin kasi alam nilang matagal na akong walang boyfriend, and I know some of them are praying for me, na magkaboyfriend na ako.. Pero nung malaman nila na Jonas is gay, negative vibration strikes..

They said, mahirap ang magkaroon ng relasyon na ang isa ay kalahi ang gusto. Ang defense ko naman, kapag nagmahal ang tao, hindi nya sasaktan ang taong mahal nya. kaya kung sakaling mahalin ako ni Jonas, alam ko na hindi na sya maghahanap pa ng adan.

But then, they all continued to give me negative hopes.. it is impossible to love someone like him.. it is impossible that someone like him could love someone like me..

bakit ganun? hindi pa man nagsisimula ang love story namin, e ayaw na nilang magkatotoo pa un.. hayy..

and i am hurt, just before I fall in love..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,you really like this guy(?) no?Well,if you really want a serious advice from me...I'll tell you personally.Not here my friend...Basta ipa-alala nyo.Mahina na memory ng kaibigan nyo eh.Hehehe.

Nysa Tolentino said...

comment ni anneclaudette sa multiply ko..

Gurl wag mo seryosohin ang kantang "I never dreamed someone like you could love someone like me.." Kanta nga lang yun, di sa totoong buhay. Hahahha!

Nysa Tolentino said...

sagot ko sa comment nya:

hehe... e ganun talaga eh..

Anonymous said...

i guess i'm not the right person to give you an advice about this...as i've told you before"i might be older than you in age..but you're more mature than me when it comes to decision making and so on...but....since you're my friend ...i had better give my side right..or else i'm dead"just kidding".....love will never be fair...no matter how ideal is your view on it...still reality bites...there's always pain and sufferings;in spite of the precious feeling that it can bring...taking a risk can result into two different endings...but it's just like a gambling...it's either you win or you lose...don't worry whatever way you take i'll always stand by you....

from:daze