Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Am "Just" Occasionally Narcissist


Another blogthing quiz, which really caught my eyes..
Ate Daye, take a look. I told you, I'm not really narcissistic.. hehe!

You Are Occasionally a Narcissist


While you have healthy self esteem, you're really not that full of yourself.

Compared to most people, you're quite humble!

Though occasionally, you can't help and reflect on how great you are.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself - as long as you don't let it go to your head!



2 comments:

daye said...

I am sure when you took the exam you made yourself a little humble to tarnish the results..hehe. If I take the exam describing you, it will be TOTAL than just occasional.hehe.

ewan said...

bah, active na uli s blogging ha... nysa, minsan ayaw kong makita mga pics nyo, nakakamiss, hayyy... kau, activities, happenings, hayyy uli...