Monday, November 23, 2009

My Grown Up Christmas List



I don't know if my wishes for this coming Christmas are somewhat for grown-ups. But I find it odd to wish something that is not cheap for Christmas because people usually give gifts to many friends and it has to be inexpensive. However, these are the things that I want for Christmas, things that will make me happy. Although, material, these are important to me.

  1. I want a new hair do, a Japanese hair do. Odd because I have big eyes. Hehe!
  2. Sarah Geronimo: Your Christmas Girl Album
  3. A Japanese bicycle (with basket in front, hehe!). To lessen my transportation expenses and at the some time, exercise.
  4. A new mobile. (I already got this one! Happiness)

  5. A worthy gift for Baby Ayen.
  6. A new wardrobe cabinet for my growing clothing needs. (My mom is already complaining because she doesn't know where to put my dresses.)
  7. A sofa bed with pull out bed.
  8. Money, for Baby Ayen's Christening.
  9. Gas range (4-burner with oven) for my Mom.


  10. If you can't afford any of this, anything that is red, green, yellow and white will do.

Thank you for taking time to read my wish list. I hope you can make my Christmas happy. Hehe! God bless your good heart... :)

No comments: