Tuesday, February 17, 2009

53 Days Before My Second Debut: Not so good event


While chatting with people in the pantry, the staff head talked to me. She said, I was not considered in the promotion since there is only one slot available. She asked me if it's ok with me. If you're in my position, what would you say?

I was rude to my boss. Sorry po.. I answered, "If it's not ok with me, can you do something about it?" Rude. Very rude. I realized my rudeness after that conversation. I wanted to curse my self. I shouldn't have done that. She is really good to me, and she just wanted to explain to me the situation.

Anyway, it's not ok with me, since, all along, I know, I was never appreciated. Especially because I know it was not her decision but my other boss who doesn't like me. Keber! But it's fine with me because my jolly sexy friend got the position. I am happy for her. She deserves it, more than I do.

No comments: