Thursday, February 12, 2009

58 Days Before My Second Debut: Sad News


I visited Tito Emmil at the hospital where he is staying for more than a week now. He was diagnosed with Acute Hemorrhagic Pancreatitis.

Tito Emmil is Ate Daye's uncle. I had pretty good times with Tito Emmil who is very jolly and energetic. He always teases me with that boyfriend issue. He is caring and thoughtful. He always entertains us with his jokes. He also loves taking pictures.

But the Tito Emmil I saw in the hospital is totally different. He was lying in the hospital bed with the tubes all over his body providing air, food, etc. to keep him alive. He was breathing so hard, as if he was running for air. Tita Sonia was talking to him. And he was crying. He was unconscious but I think he heard all the things Tita Sonia told him. And before I even speak to him, I was also crying. With just the sight of him in that condition breaks my heart. I can feel the pain. Hayy..

No comments: