Sunday, February 22, 2009

48 Days Before My Second Debut: Mixed Emotions


Mad at Angel
I think, every child is curious of everything around them. But we already told Angel not to even touch our celphone because she might drop it. But this morning, Angel used my celphone and pressed its keys. When she returned it to me, all my messages were erased. I shouted at her on top of my lungs. She cried and stayed at the corner of our sofa. Poor Angel. Bad Mommy.

Disappointed
I was waiting for ‘him’, because I know, ‘he’ will be the only reason for me to smile that day. Sadly, ‘he’ did not appear.

Funny Pets
For those who are really close to our family, they knew that we are fond of taking care of animal pets. We have three dogs (Lei, Daniella and Haohao), three cats (Sandy, Maningning and Mayumi) and two pairs of love birds. I was alone in the living room that afternoon. Haohao was sleeping near the door, and usually, Lei and Daniella should be far from Haohao so they were sleeping near the kitchen area. I was going to sleep when Lei and Daniella suddenly woke up and barked to Haohao’s direction, as if someone is outside our house. Haohao woke up and looked at the two, then to the place that the two were barking at. The door was nearly shut so Haohao was just looking to a 1-foot opening. After a few seconds, Haohao looked at Lei and Daniella and as if asking them, "Who are you barking at? Can't you see, there is a dog sleeping here?!" I laughed hard at them and Lei and Daniella stopped barking then.

No comments: