Thursday, January 8, 2009

emotional breakdown


The start of 2009 wasn't good for me. I am hot-headed, emotional and impatient.

Last January 2, I had a sudden breakdown / realization, etc. about life. My plans for 2009 are still on hold. I don't know what 2009 will bring me. I was afraid and I didn't know how to handle things that will come my way. That was the second time i felt that kind of heaviness in my heart, the second time I felt that God doesn't love me.

And just before this post, i was crying because of my family. i am very weak when it comes to them.

Evil is trying to enter into my life. I am very weak (sick and tired). I want to scream, but i can't hear my voice. I want to laugh but why tears are falling from my eyes.

Hayy.. Let me go!

1 comment:

daye said...

Hi nysagurl.

I already told you this morning, you might be feeling these things because you are "too busy with your emotions, that you failed to see the brighter side of life."

3 pieces of advice:

1. Do what you can
2. Never mind the dirt, focus on the gold.
3. Keep your faith.

Love you.

Ate Daye