Saturday, January 10, 2009

91 Days Before My Second Debut: Sloth Day, ASAP and Tired


January 10

I had my sleep at 2 in the morning because we celebrated Bandam’s birthday. I need to wake up early because of my super hectic schedule for the day. I have to attend my college friend’s wedding and a speaking engagement.

But Saturday is my sloth day. I woke up at 7. Left my brother's house and went to Ate Daye's house to prepare. But it's really a sloth day for everybody, Ate Daye told me to stay for a few minutes more. Until I wasn't able to attend my friend's wedding anymore. I left Manila before 12noon.

Upon arriving in Bulacan, I prepared my presentation for the ASAP Team Building. ASAP is one of the student political parties in Bulacan State University. ASAP is my child. I gave birth to it and guided it for almost 6 years now. But I had a misunderstanding with them, so I left them. Lovely, my ever reliable friend took over. I had fun with my role as a speaker. This is the second time I stand before them as a resource speaker. And I think I really enjoyed it because I lasted for 3 hours. Gosh!

On my way home, I then felt that I'm tired. My legs hurt. I have cough and colds. It hampered my speech. And I was hungry and sleepy. After almost 2 hours of travel, I had the chance to eat my delicious lunch/dinner prepared by my mother. After that tasty meal, I didn't notice that I already fell into sleep.

No comments: