Wednesday, January 21, 2009

80 Days Before My Second Debut: Tired and Will Be Patient


January 21

I am very tired. I finished the things needed for the CLEBM meeting before I went home. But it is my fault. I always rush things. Results: OT and body aches.

--------------------------

Really hard to trust people. Even your love ones can betray you. Although the mistake committed is not that big, it harmed again my very weak emotion. I almost cried, but I have to pretend that I’m strong, so he would think that I don’t need his big help. But I know where the news came from. For the second time, it happened with the same people involved. Although, I keep my promises, still the matter is not good.

You didn’t get what I’m saying? Just let it be. I want to keep it to myself, because I don’t want our friendship be harmed. I will be patient.

No comments: