Monday, November 3, 2008

you can't push it..


It's a great feeling when you're in love.
Just a glimpse of him, your day is complete..
Just a thought of him, life is not dim..
With just a smile, and you’re ready to die..

But you can’t really push someone to feel the same..
You can change his mind, maybe, but not his heart..

This is my realization after I had a chat with my friend, James. He thought I called him because I wanted him to come with me to watch Jonas. He said, he saw Jonas and told him to forget being gay and be a real man, for me… But Jonas said, “Ayoko nga!” He doesn’t want to be a real man… or what strike me is that he doesn’t want to be a man for me..

You know, I can make him change, make him a real man, make him forget his past. But after that, if ever I will be successful making him a true man, will he love me the way I do, or even a quarter of what I feel for him. Maybe he doesn’t like me.. Maybe he will never like me..

So might as well stop this foolishness (like what other people say..), and find a real man who will love me the way I love him or even more.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told you so...nobody can go contrary to nature..even love.

Anonymous said...

Comment ko po sa comment ni Ate Daye: "Love is the most powerful force in the universe...It will defy any rule man or nature had ever made...But it has to be done with free will.For true love cannot exist without free will."
Para naman po sa aking butihing kaibigan: "Ganyan po talaga ang pag-ibig...Siguro ay di lamang po talaga kayo para sa isa't isa...But then malay mo,pagdating ng panahon eh magbago siya at ikaw ang maging kanyang una't huling babaing mahalin...Life is not a straight path you know...Besides,pwede mo parin naman siya mahalin eh.Bilang kaibigan nga lang...ika nga ng aking isang kakilala: "If I cannot be your lover,then I shall be your friend..."

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Stop being idealistic about love.. Hehe.

You love a person naturally, that's nature.You fall out of love, that's nature.

You choose your sexual preference, that's nature.

You decide on free-will, that's nature.

No matter how powerful love, sexual preference or free-will, it is determined by nature.

And nothing can go against nature. it is a natural phenomenon.

It is only in the course of the universe conspiring that there would be love..it takes a lot of forces and if Jonas would not conspire with...the conspiracy is broken.

Ate Daye


------------------

Nysagurl,

be patient until the universe conspires...

love yah!

Ate Daye

Anonymous said...

Loving someone isn't always rational....that's why people usually get hurt because of their being too idealistic about it....if the love fits wear it ....and if it feels good put it on.....however;it is time bounded.....as if your waiting for a burglar to sneak into your room at night......


from:daze