Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Resolution


It's a tradition! Almost every people do this before or after the year ends. They say, it's their way of directing theirselves to which path they would like to be.

For the sake of my love for blogging, i will try to list down my new year's resolution, for the first time, in my twenty two years of existence.

Things I will do this year:

1. Treat myself a vacation in Bohol. (hopefully, this summer!)
2. Put up a small business. (restobar for my nanay)
3. Have an appliance, equipment or a gadget.
4. Do a good deed (e.g. gift-giving for the orphans or calamity victims)
5. Enroll next school year (AB Language or BS Business Administration)

Things I will NOT do this year:

1. Over-spending. (I should save P1,500 from my monthly salary.)
2. Sleeping late. (I should sleep before 12mn except for important activities.)
3. Excessive eating. (minimal intake of food: 1 cup of rice, no fatty and oily foods)
4. Sloth day. (it's really hard to wake up early during weekends..)
5. NO BOYFRIEND. (The most difficult of all.)

Guide me, O Lord. Amen.


Comentario:

betsy said:

nysa....now Q lng nasight etech,,,kktouch...u too...u r 1 of my "unforgettables" 4 d year 2006...hay...tnx 4 d frendship...hope it wud grow as our hair grows...mwah!!
--January 20, 2007, 6:32 p.m.

nysa said:
nyek.. e bakit sa new years resolution ka nag comment...
kaw talaga!!!
comment ka pa ha...
--January 22, 2007, 10:50 a.m.



No comments: