Friday, August 4, 2006

Love Hurts


it was a day of boredom in the office...

The bosses were not in the office, due to their official meeting and personal reasons..

I arrived late even though my boss told me to come early...

I first read the newspaper and play sudoku...

After my Ate Daye finished her blog-stalking session, she asked me to occupy her seat to avoid "stalking" and continue to study.

Then I checked my email, my friendster accounts and my Blogger account. I was busy posting and checking my friends list, when I heard my officemate talking to my brother on the phone.. about somebody who just broke up.. I thought it was me..

After that, I asked my officemate who is that person they were talking about.. She said its a secret... but I told her, I think it's me.. Then she said, my brother asked if we(I&Je) are not together anymore.. and that he found out that there was this girl who confided that Je and that girl had a relationship when we were still together.. but only through texting...

I was shocked, sad, or I dont know what I felt that moment... I just felt that i should go to the comfort room to have some "comfort".. I cried.. very hard... I can't imagine that je could do that thing to me.. a guy like Je who showed his "undying love" for more than two (2) years.. i can't imagine that someone you thought so faithful to you, so inlove with you, respects you, protects you, can do that "bullsh*t!"

Then, I started to think of the girl and the day they cheated on me... I am hurt... (yes kuya, it still hurts... astig lang tong sis mo kaya di maxado halata, but it really hurts).. iniisip ko tuloy, what were they thinking that time? ano un, type lang nilang manloko or manakit ng tao? azzarr talaga.


Comentario:

Ate Daye said...
Nysa sis,
Remember always: You only work for things worth working for and you must love a person worth loving.
Live and let live. Let go. Anyway, who need boys in our lives. You should be happy by yourself. Only that they should make you happier.
Dump that guy and show real gurl power!
Anyway, you have lots of friends and of course ate daye...
--August 23, 2006, 9:23 am

Donnabee said..
I am so shocked! Nysa! Buti na lang naimbento ang blog. Ang hina talaga ng radar ko.
Shet talaga yang mga lalaking yan! Haha. I don't know if that will help. Anyways, ate daye is right. Dump and let dump! That's where he belongs. Bwiset! Haha.
Ang hirap talaga magmahal nang totoo, sobrang sakit kapag nasaktan. Maybe you will ask yourself, why do I have to be the victim in this relationship. But well, that's life. Someone hurts and someone gets hurt.
Kaya kung ako sa'yo, you apply for the Kalipi basic writing and blogging seminar. Details on kalipiblog. Hoy! Apply ka ha! Kalimutan na yang Je na yan. Hehe. Time to move on.
--August 31, 2006, 1:03pm



No comments: